This product has been withdrawn from the market, sorry.
The Razor Deck self erecting tower – The worlds first non-powered self erecting tower.
- Easy to operate
- Saves time
- Reduces Labour
- Minimises injury risk
Razor Deck offers a safe working platform at three useful heights, 0.55m, 1, and 2m. Each height is achived simply by pushing each section in to place and each move is assisted by internal pre tensioned springs making the controlled ascent and decent smotth and effortless.
With Razor Deck there are no loose components either to loose or to assemble in the incorrect manner so making the product safe to use after minimal training.
The unit, which will fit in to a large estate car, unfolds from a compact easily maneuvered base and simplyopens out to the desired heights. Adjustableintegral outriggers provide additional support and the ample deck provides space and support for the operative and tools.
- Three working platform heights, 0.55, 1 and 2 metres
- Large deck area, 1000mm x 700mm
- Safe working load 150Kg
- No formal training required for the safe operation
- Weight only 63Kg
- Adjustable integrated stalisers
- Integral ladder and toeboards
- No loose components to loose
- Fits through a standard doorway
- Folded height 730mm, folded length 1530mm, folded width 740mm
- Conforms to BS EN 1004 and BS 1139
- Complies with the latest WAHR (Working At Height Regulations)
Razor Deck Specifications
The Razor Deck offers a stable work platform at three useful heights assisted into position by internal tensioning springs designed to power it’s acent and control it’s decent smotthly and effortlessly.
There are no loose components with the Razor Deck. The failsafe, 1-piece design calls for minimal training. The unit unfolds from a compact easily manoeuvered base and simply snap locks into place at the desired heights. Adjustable integral outriggers provide additional stability and the ample deck provides space and support for the operative and tools.
- Packed size: (LxWxH) 1711mm x 770mm x 890mm
- Deck Size: 1000mm x 660mm
- Platform heights: 3 Heights 0.55m, 1m and 2m
- Maximum Working Load: 150Kg
- Assembled Size: (LxWxH) 1711mm x 770mm x 3096mm
U-GO ACCESS-RAZOR DECK 3.6M
The u-go raza deck offers a stable work platform at three useful heights assisted into position by internal tensioning springs and external gas struts designed to power it’s ascent and control it’s decent smoothly and effortlessly.
There are limited loose components with the u-go raza deck to ensure parts do not go missing. The failsafe, 1-piece design calls for minimal training. the unit unfolds from a compact easily manoeuvred base and simply locks into place at the desired heights. Adjustable outriggers provide additional stability and the ample deck provides space and support for two operatives and tools.