LADDER RUNG SPAN TOWERS, STEPSPAN TOWERS, SQUARE TOWERS
LADDER RUNG STEP SPAN
A climbing rung frame, which features 250mm rung spacing, both single and double width towers means a simpler stock inventory and even greater flexibility
Full width climbable rungs give more flexibility for positioning platforms and no longer determine tower orientation.
In fact the new frames can be used throughout the assembly, as base, middle or guardrail sections.
Additionally, these frames allow for safe access to the working platforms without the need for any additional clip in or integral ladders.
STEPSPAN towers allow users to ascend and descend the tower more comfortably than on towers with vertical ladders
- STEPSPAN industrial alloy towers offer a safe means of access in all situations.
- Platform levels can be varied on height at approximately 500mm/ 1’7″ intervals,
- Ensures a comfortable working height wherever the job.
STEPSPAN towers are full industrial duty & robustly manufactured for regular use and compliance with all current Health & Safety regulations
This product has been withdrawn from the market, sorry.
Square Towers are the answer for those looking for access to a temporary, large working area. Square towers use a 1.5, 2.0, 2.5 and 3.0m wide frame system, available in 0.5 and 1.0m heights as standard.
Square towers can be linked together to form an even larger surface area if required. Ideal for internal use where height is restricted. For example ceiling contractors.
1.4m x 1.4m sq to 3.0m x 3.0m sq Platform heights to 9.0m as standard
Special sizes and applications on request.
- Large area mobile platform
- Easily moved on adjustable legs and castors
- Strength with lightness. Easy to erect
- Minimum components. Easy to transport
- Tower will be compatable with the majority of makes of equipment or can be adapted to suit
DON’T START WITHOUT US
Our ‘in house’ design capabilities enable us to offer this facility to our customers who require the type of specialist service not always available from other manufacturers. Bring us your problem and we will see if we can help you.